Friday, October 15, 2010

Um? (Don't read this, it's political)

I hate politics.
Or maybe I'm just ignorant. I'm only sixteen. I don't need to worry about politics. I'm not of voting age, and those "tea parties" and political rallies? Yeah, you're kind of pointless. All those things do is make the opposite parties hate you even more.
Anyways, I'm just confused:
1. So. A lot of the liberals are vegetarian/vegan. I'm not trying to stereotype, I'm just sayin'. That's great. But they're also pro-abortion? How can you kill babies and not animals? I don't understand all their radical ideas about life and aliveness and... living stuff, when they're all for the death of fetuses. Woohoo for women's rights and all, but... use a condom?

2. Conservatives. My brother brought this issue to my attention. They're all for separation between church and state. But taking God's name off the coin? Totally scandalous. Why would we do that?

Those are the two on my mind at the moment.
I'm not saying these questions are rhetorical. Maybe these are stupid questions you have positive answers for. It's just that everyone has a different answer, and everyone is positive that their answer is right. The liberals are stupid hippies with riciculous ideas. The conservatives are pig-headed idiots who have no idea what they're talking about.
Not all roads lead to heaven. But why can't we be friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment