Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hum.

H is a nothing letter.
French is spoken in France.
Numbers are beautiful.
I'mbeautifulI'mbeautifulI'mbeautifulI'mbeautiful.
She's coming, but she's never coming back.
You're beautiful.
You're bad, you and you and you and you.
I'm bad especially, because I created you and I live inside of you and we've been married in all ways but one.
Hummmm, feel it in your nose, now plug your nose, and it's gone.
Everything is gone. Nothing is here.
I need a vacation, like a nuthouse vacation, and I'm not talking about the grill. No, I need the cheesy sort of stuff like group therapy and restrictions on sharps and "Hi my name is...".
Hi my name is Sara. I'm trying to develop a "fuck you" attitude, but it really only works on the outside. Everything you say (can and will be used against you in the court of law...) will be analyzed. Like I said, it only works on the outside.
Hummmmmm, feel it in your nose, now plug your nose, and it's gone.
Everything is gone. Nothing is here. Nothing ever was here, and I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't i don't I don't I don't I don't I don't I don't know.
And no, I didn't copy and paste those I don'ts. They're real. It's therapeutic. Try it. I think I'll go open a Word document.

No comments:

Post a Comment