Thursday, November 18, 2010

We've got some things to learn.

I never forgot how devoted the disease was, because I'm here and so is it. Still. I just forgot that people like this existed. People so fucking selfish, they can't keep themselves inside their own minds.
Okay, so I'm a hypocrite.
But I don't tell the whole cyber world that I ate x calories today and weigh 32 pounds, but my goal is 20. There are other people who suffer the disease, you know, and I get it - you're thinking just don't read it then, fool but that's wrong. For vulnerable people, the disease is contagious.
Really. "Be thinspired"? I think I can legitimately say fuck it.

Philippins 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.

The disease only thinks it's praiseworthy. Don't do this. Don't indulge yourself in public.

P.S. I know, I don't have the right to call anyone out. You have permission to call me on Matthew 7:3.
This is just venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment